Are you the type who loves to hold backyard parties or do you come from a large family who loves to grill and eat outdoors? Well then, Char Broil K6B 6-Burner Gas Grill is the grill that’s perfect for you. With a 650-square inch primary cooking area, six stainless steel burners as well as a dedicated searing burner, you are definitely geared up to throw the best backyard parties for your family, relatives and even the whole neighborhood!
Built to cook for a powerhouse crowd, this gas grill features a 650-square-inch primary cooking area that consists of porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, which are complimented by a chrome warming rack for an additional 250 square inch of secondary cooking space.Enjoy grilling burgers, shish kabobs and summer veggies with the primary cooking grates and have the secondary cooking surface handy for warming hamburger buns or for keeping already-cooked foods hot before serving.
It also comes with six stainless-steel burners including a dedicated searing burner that generates a total of 65,000 BTUs along with a flush-lidded 10,000 BTU side burner so you can heat up you savory sauces.
Moreover, its electronic ignition means fast, east stars every time while its seven knobs enable for heat adjustment on all the burners. With its sleek design and stainless-steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors, this grill provides an attractive addition to any back deck or patio, year after year. Four casters (two locking) also allow for smooth maneuverability.
The Two Sides of the Story
The Good Side:
- This grill is great for cooking typical backyard barbecue foods in large quantities.
- Cooks for an army with no problems and it will cook for 1 person as well.
- Cooks great and very evenly.
- Fast heating time and it does not use much gas.
- This is the perfect grill for a large family.
- Nice storage space underneath for tank and accessories.
- Large, attractive, and very sturdy.
- Made of heavy duty material.
- The cooking area is 2 to 3 times that of most department store grills, and at a comparatively good price.
The Bad Side:
- Difficult to put together.
- The grease pan is made of flimsy metal that easily rusts.
- The gaping hole at the back lets out a ton of heat and makes it difficult to cook in windy conditions too.
- Heat is warmer towards the back of the grill.
- Rusts easily.
- Complaints about the parts not lasting for a couple of months to one year.
Who Should Use this Product
An entertainer of visitors who loves throwing backyard parties or simple get togethers with family and friends would really appreciate the multi-tasking features of the Char Broil K6B 6-Burner Gas Grill. Not only does it cook many varieties of food simultaneously, it saves time and energy plus it doesn’t use up much gas so you save money as well.
This gas grill has more positive reviews compared to the negative proving to be really useful and built for what it’s made to do. With all its convenient features to make your cooking or grilling an even more enjoyable experience, it’s a wonder that it comes at a good deal of a price too. This product has cons, yes, but it’s nothing compared to the many advantages it can give; thereby making it a wise buy.